Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Frustration


I warned you in my introductory post that I would be sharing some frustrations with you as we went along. Here goes the first post:

When buying appliances beware of PC Richards. I bought a fridge, dishwasher and stove from PC Richard. They were all high-end appliances, which I paid a fair amount of money for. When I was purchasing them I was offered an insurance policy for all appliances that would have cost an additional $1700. I declined, thinking – hey - I am buying top of the line appliances.

In any event they all were good with the exception of the dishwasher, which did not work at all. I spoke to PC Richard and the manufacturer, Fisher Paykel, neither would help stating I did not have insurance. So here I am with a brand new $1200 dishwasher that I never washed a dish in and no one cares. This battle isn't over by a long shot. More to come on the dishwasher.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

I am going to start with adding to another blog:www.pcrichardsucks.com. I believe it is important to get as much information out there as possible to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment